- Providing course specific advice to students
- Providing course promotion and recruitment
- Take part in roadshow, public education fairs, distributing flyers, school visits and open days.
- Conduct follow-up activities (email/phone) to engage and enrol prospects.
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Duties also include fielding telephone calls, filling and data entry.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- Good self-presentation, pleasant outlook, smart, clean and tidy.
- Possess salesmanship and have strong passion for customer service.
- Independent, pro-active, positive working attitude